- Call and book an appointment with 3sixty Education to enroll in a credit course.
Bring the following with you to the Registration Appointment:
Proof of Prerequisite:
- Official transcript or report card
Proof of Student Age:
- A birth certificate, passport, or driver’s license
Proof of Student Address:
- Driver’s license, a copy of a bank statement, telephone or electrical bill, or apartment lease with your name and address.
Proof of Guardianship:
Required when student is under 18 years
- A copy of the students Health Card
Course Fees are Payable by:
- Cheque (payable to 3sixty Education)
- Credit Card (may be subject to additional fees)
At the time of registration if the student is under 18 years of age, a parent/guardian will have to complete the registration process. The course fees must be paid in full prior to the commencing of a credit course.